Modeling is the first comprehensive book on modeling with styrene.
You’ll find hundreds of tips and techniques on how to assemble and improve
plastic kits. Styrene Modeling includes detailed, how-to modeling
advice from more than a dozen accomplished craftsmen who have built every
conceivable type of styrene model. It's a handbook no modeler should be
Don't take our word for it, click on the linked chapters below to have a
look at some actual pages from the book in PDF format.
- Chapter 1, The Case for
Styrene, 40 Years Later!
- Chapter 2, Equipping The Styrene Workshop
- Chapter 3, Working With Styrene Sheet and Strip
- Chapter 4, Scratchbuilding
- Chapter 5, Working With Styrene
- Chapter 6, Kitbashing and Conversions
- Chapter 7, Detailing Techniques
- Chapter 8, Basic Painting and
- Chapter 9, Advanced Finishing Techniques
- Chapter 10, Scratchbuilding
Projects and Techniques
Note: The samples are in PDF format
and will require the free
Adobe Acrobat Reader if you don't already have it installed.
$16.95 U.S. plus shipping
Click below to download our
Evergreen Catalog 2014 .pdf